Gone (and good riddance!) are the days when a woman wanting a little thrill in her life only had the choice between a medical-looking massager or a pretend willy vibrator.
Top-end vibrator designers, like our friends Lelo and Je Joue, have brought luxury vibrator style, along with top quality motors, premium materials and inventive sensations to our bedrooms.
Desire Vibrator £49
And we have our own range, in the form of our best-selling Desire, Secret and Excite.
Just like other designer goodies, a luxury vibrator will cost more, but women have always known that longevity, good looks and top performance are way better than cheap thrills...
A luxury vibrator is on many women’s wish list, and can be well worth saving up for...
Thinking of buying a luxury vibe? Here's what you'll get for your money:
- Functionality; A designer vibrator offers many different vibrating patterns, many of which you can individually control the intensity of - fabulous for exploring lots of different sensations from the lightest of touches to a rolercoaster ride of thrills.
- Body Safe Materials: Most are made from body-safe silicone; super-tactile and strokeable, it feels very skin-like to touch.
- Quality Motors: A top-end vibrator is very different from mass-manufactured, cheap vibrators – looked after with care, a luxury vibrator will last you for years and years…
- Rechargeable: Most luxury vibrators are rechargeable via wall socket or USB – charge your toy whilst you’re working…now that’s an incentive we can all get onboard with!
- Volume - Most luxury vibrators are quiet - some nearly silent. This is a bonus in a quiet bedroom, or if you have keen ears next door…
- Waterproof - Most are 100% waterproof – this makes bath time so much more fun!
- Extras - When you purchase a designer vibe, you'll find they come presented in beautiful boxes, often with extras such as free lube.
In addition to the delights inside, this stylish packaging makes a luxury vibrator a great gift.
So, taking all of the above into consideration, the higher price tag of a designer vibrator doesn't seem so unreasonable. Or, as our shop team often put it: Worked out per orgasm, they're worth it!'