Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
Surprise yourself or your partner with the straightest lines and the neatest ladygarden, with this cute 'n functional Heart-shaped tool from Ladyshape.
The Intimate Shaping Ladyshape Heart tool is unique and full of fun. Simply use this handy template to easily and quickly shave your pubic hair into the perfect heart shape.
ItÆs super easy, no more struggling with mirrors and getting your leg up on the sink - just shave around the Heart template for a fun and neat result. Great for special occasions, every day use or as a cheeky gift.
How it works...
- The pressure divider tightens the skin around the contours.
- The rubber underside feels soft, has an anti-slip effect and follows the contours of the body.
- The specially-designed handle guarantees perfect control.
- Tip: for the best outline, use a razor with a right-angled, small blade.
Useful Info for Ladyshape: Heart
Material: Plastic, Rubber
Phthalate Alert: None
Ease of Use: Middling. Gets even easier with repeated use.
Cleaning of the Ladyshape: Heart: Spray with Sh! Toy Cleaner or wash with mild soap & rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
Care of the Ladyshape: Heart: Keep away from heat / sunlight. Store in a dry, fluff-free place.
Write Your Own Review
Sex Tip For Ladyshape: Heart
How should I use the Intimate Shaping Tool?
- Select a model - Choose which model best suits you: the Brazilian , Heart, or a feminine Triangle.
- Trim your pubic hair - Make sure the hairs are not longer than 0,2 inch. To trim your pubic hair you can either use an electric trimmer or you could shave away all your hair, and allow it to grow back.
- Position the template - While in the shower, position the template straight onto your pubic area just above your labia. If necessery, remove the adaptable bit of the Triangle template.
- Shave away the hairs around the template - Heart: shave starting at the slanted sides of the template or shave around the template, using a fresh wet razor (preferably with right angles). Use shaving foam or gel around the template if necessary.
- Remove the template (or replace to touch up) and Rinse with water.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!