This month we have an uber-cool prize to give away: a Revel Body SOL Sonic massager! SOL (for short) belongs to the very latest generation of sex toys and is the very first sex toy to pleasure to the power of OM - the sacred sound and vibration of mediation.
Want to experience this unique toy for yourself? Enter our Win a SOL Sonic Massager Competition and SOL (worth a whopping £100) could be yours!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here's how to enter the Body Revel SOL Sonic Massager Competition:
- Collect points by tweeting a special message
- Collect points by leaving us your best tip (s)for clitoral stimulation on the blog below
- Collect points by signing up to our newsletter
The more times you engage with us, the better your chance of winning the SOL Sonic massager... Good luck!
Benefits of SOL vibrating massager:
Three different sensory attachments to experiment with
- USB rechargeable, and comes with its own charging dock
- Bodyfriendly silicone & ABS plastic
- Suitable for all-over body massage AND as a sex toy!
- Suitable for both solo and couples play
Inspired by Sonicare toothbrush, SOL uses a piston-like motor to offer thrust-like motions for "patting" sensations strong enough to use as a body massager. Whether used for sore muscles or sensitive clitoris, Sol offers truly unique stimulation. SOL is round in shape, and the size of a small apple, so very easy to hold. This clever little vibrator comes with three interchangeable tops, so there is plenty to explore. For example, using the reverse-funnel top in the bath creates a vacuum, along with a sucking sensation similar to oral sex...
It's been said that OM vibration "promotes awakening, reduces stress and tension, and renews mind, body & spirit". (This sounds very much like an orgasm to us!)
SOL has three OM settings pre-programmed for your pleasure;
- Bone OM (Level 2 / 34 Hz)
- Low OM (Setting 4 / 68.05 Hz)
- Middle OM (Setting 6 / 136.1. Hz)
Please Note: as Body Revel SOL Sonic massager contains strong magnets inside its core, it's not recommended for use by people with pacemakers, metal or magnetic implants, or electro-magnetic devices in their body.