UPDATE: This event has been cancelled by the organiser.
We’re super-thrilled to be on the fabulous bill of feisty female speakers for Mutton Club Live 2017! Taking place at trendy 01 Zero-One in Soho, there’ll be non-stop fun & frolics from 9:45am until 5.30pm on Saturday 16th September.
The aim of the day is for all guests to feel magnificent, be magnificent, look magnificent and stay magnificent!
A cherry-picked selection of sassy speakers will have encourage the magnificent vamp in you to make a memorable entrance.
Each speaker bring something different to the table, but all with the common goal of helping each guest feel like the very best version of themselves.
- How To Look Great On Camera – Anna Saverimuttu
- Making Marvelous Midlife Change – Monica Castenetto
- Looking Your Best – Making The Most Of Colour, Styling And Accessories – Fiona Ingham
- Refining Middle Age – Taking Charge Of The Changes And Embracing The Opportunities – Alana Kirk
- How To Have A Confident Brain! – Deborah Golend
- Pepping Up Your Sex Life – Renée Denyer / Sh!
Our Renée, award-winning Senior Manager & Self-Identified Magnificent Mutton is keen to get juices flowing with a gentle tour of sex toys, erotic fantasy and role play. She’s happy to answer questions about G-Spots, P-Spots and clitoral magic – so make sure to make the most of this talk…
Book your ticket for The Mutton Club Live 2017 here, and we look forward to seeing you there!
The Mutton Club is an online community of fun and feisty women in midlife and beyond. We aim to inspire and stimulate. We want to make you laugh, question, be moved and empowered.