Are you a ‘hot’ woman? If so, you might like to join us for a trip to Menopauseville (well, Hackney) on Monday 2nd October!
Find out more about menopause services available in Hackney, speak to healthcare providers, have your say about future plans
and hear about Hands Inc’s innovative new menopause programme.
This evening is part of a wider programme to raise awareness, reduce stigma and support women experiencing menopause-related psychological and physical symptoms.
The evening aims to promote wellbeing by empowering peri/menopausal women with practical tools to self-manage menopause health needs, and the knowledge to know when to seek further help.
List of Speakers:
- Dr Anita Couthino – City & Hackney CCG Clinical Lead, Gynaecology
- Dr Sue Mann – Consultant in Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Renee Denyer – Award-winning Store Manager at Sh!
- Eileen Bellot – Director of Hands Inc
- Participants from the Menopause Project
Where: Core Clapton, 161 Northwold Road, Upper
Clapton, E5 8RL
When: Monday 2nd October | 5:30-8pm
Tickets: FREE | Book Tickets For Menopauseville Here
This event is by The Menopause Project