The Sh! Soft Silicone Dilating Kit with vibrating bullet became a popular product with women living with Vaginismus and Vulvodynia, as well as the medical profession, as soon as it was launched on Vaginismus Awareness Day on 15th September 2016.
The very first of its kind, the Sh! Dilating Kit made pleasure waves by incorporating a small vibrator, delivering relaxing thrills to tense nerve-endings and exciting chills to the clitoris because – why not?
Considering pleasure was and continues to be an important aspect of the treatment for us – we want women using our dilators to not only overcome a stressful condition, we also want them to have fun whilst doing it.
This is where you come in!
If you are in treatment for Vaginismus or Vulvodynia; if you are in recovery from vaginal or anal reconstruction; if you are a post-op trans woman or if you have been diagnosed with Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser Syndrome, we’d love your take on the two designs below.
How do you feel about the following designs?
- Does one design look more medical (less sexy)?
- Does one design look more sexy/fun (less medical)?
- Does the design (medical versus sexy) matter to you?
How do you feel about a gradual increase in length?
- Do you prefer the look of each trainer/shaft getting longer?
- Do you prefer the look of each trainer/shaft being the same length?
- Do you think the length of the trainers/shaft affect how you feel about using the products?
What is you main reason for using trainer/dilators?
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Anal Reconstruction
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser Syndrome
- Post-Op Trans Woman
Do you have any further comments or ideas on what could make these design dilators better?
We’d appreciate your feedback on the two designs, and by answering the three questions in the survey below, you can be sure your comments count when it comes to improving the Sh! Dilating Kit.