Introducing our new class!
For the first time ever, we are opening up our famous erotic classes to the fellas!
In a new men-only class, attendees will be taken on a guided tour of pleasurable peaks and orgasmic delights of women’s sexuality, covering female anatomy & arousal, tips & tricks on how to locate the G-spot, how to choose and use the right sex toys to enhance her pleasure and also what to expect (or not) from female ejaculation.
Most men learn about the ins-and-outs of pleasure by watching porn, and this can lead to all sorts of issues in the bedroom. We have been teaching informative and fun classes for women & couples for many years, and one request kept popping up: our female customers wanted a class they can send male partners to. By attending one of our guy’s classes in December, you can really give her the gift that keeps giving this Christmas: PLEASURE!
This is the sex education everyone wishes they’d received at school.
Our Top 5 Pleasure Tips for Men:
- All women are created equal but sexual responses are individual and unique.
- Always approach a new partner with an open mind, giving heart and warm hands.
- Pay attention to her responses; every sigh and wiggle is telling you something.
- The tiny tip of the clitoris has around 8000 nerve-endings sitting atop it – this means she is hyper-sensitive so be gentle (for comparison: the glans of a man’s penis has 4000 nerve-endings).
- Think of the clitoris as a clock-face with 12 at the top and 6 at the bottom. Every woman has her very own, personal ‘Happy Hour’ – a clitoral pleasure time that makes her tick every time…
The *fully clothed* classes will be held at at 57 Hoxton Square N1 6PB, and guests will be invited to make the most of an exclusive 20% discount.
5th December, 6.30pm
19th December, 6.30pm