Hello monster lovers.
And this week we mean that pretty literally. After the success of our September Stories competition we decided we should make you write erotica for us more often!
As it’s coming up to Halloween the theme will be ‘Monster Sex’. Not just the usual Vampires but ghosts, shape-shifters, succubuses and whatever else you can come up with.
What we’re looking for here is some hot monster sex and a better love story than Twilight. Kidding just the sex is fine, be as funny, sensuous or spooky as you like. Send us your entries by midnight on the 24th of October and we’ll have some fabulous erotica for Halloween this year.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formatting and Guidelines
- You will be marked on your adherence to the theme so keep it front and center.
- We’re looking for 1000 words but we don’t mind too much if you’re a little over/under.
- We’d prefer Word Docs
- We’re also judging on spelling and grammar, so make sure you give your entry a thorough edit.
- Line spacing/sizing and fonts are up to you as long as we can read it.
1st Place: The First place winner will have an opportunity to be featured at one of our erotic readings. Be published in full on a blog post dedicated to their entry. Will be quoted on social media and will be prominently featured in our weekly newsletter (6000+ subscribers). You will also get a glow in the dark Cupid 3 dildo, you can read a review here.
2nd: The Second place winner will be featured on a joint blog post with any runners up and mentioned in our newsletter and social media. They will also receive a ‘trick or treat’ toy from Sh!
Runners up: We may also select up to two runners up who may also be featured on our blog and mentioned in our promotional material.
Terms and Conditions
- Over 18’s only.
- Competition closes at midnight on Monday 24th October.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant and not previously published anywhere else.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Sh! Women’s Erotic Emporium a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes relating to this competition.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Sh! Team and judged on the style, spelling and grammar, adherance to the theme and content.
- Prizes are as stated and non exchangeable, no cash alternative.